Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bob Marley and Ginger Ale

Ras Bob Marley wrote "Sun is shining" back in 1971 on the album Soul Revolution, which is one of my favorite albums. I always listen to music as I cook. I am a strong believer that the positive vibe goes straight into the food and into our systems. This morning I had my breakfast on my backyard in the sun listening to Bob Marley - a great way to start the day.

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here i am
Want you to know, y'all, where i stand


As the weather gets warmer a refreshing drink to store in the fridge is this awesome Ginger Ale. It's done in less than three minutes and all you need is 5 dl of cold water, juice from one lemon, one tablespoon of fresh grated Ginger and one tablespoon of Agave Nectar. Mix it all together and store in a glass bottle in the fridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment