Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Forks Over Knives - Warning! This movie could save your life

Documentaries like Forks Over Knives are rarely shown in the movie theatres in Sweden unfortunately, but this one should not be missed and it will come out on DVD shortly. Forks Over Knives examines the topic about diseases being controlled and reversed by changing our diets. The movie follows two researchers; Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn as they present facts how a bad diet and how animal-based foods affect our health. I find it quite funny that some non-believers just dismiss the documentary as "vegan propaganda" and I don't think you'll see a single pair of Birkenstocks in this movie, just a lot of facts that speak for themselves.



For most of you, there's no secret that fast-food and a all-out bad diet affect our health. In the US, this generation is the first to be stand a chance of being outlived by its parents. Scary, right? Obviously for the "sickness industry" this is great as "good health makes a lot of sense, but not a lot of $$$".

Yes, there are as always two sides of the story but as my plant-based diet completely changed my health, stress tolerance level, temper (I had a very short fuse before changing diets) and made me an even happier person I let the results of change speak for itself.

I can't wait for this movie to get available on DVD as I am confident it will knock most people of their feets. At least those with an open mind to change their lives to the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment