Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vega Sequel - The best kept secret of the US and Canada

I discovered Vega as I read Brendan Braziers book Thrive. Now, I'm not an athlete in any way, but Vega Whole Foods Optimizer is a great supplement regardless if you're an athlete or not. I always add Vega Whole Foods Optimizer to my breakfast which is always 100% raw (including fruit, nuts and seeds).

Just to explain what Vega Whole Foods Optimizer is. This is as the packaging reads an all-in-one, natural plant-based formula which is rich in protein, fibre, Omega-3, antioxidants and much more. It is also Gluten-free.

Now, as I live in Sweden this is not available here and it's hard to find, but I did find it on a store which shipped it to Sweden. It was EXPENSIVE (as the shipping costs a fortune), but it is worth it. It is an investment in my health and in my life and it keeps me energized throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment